Monday, 15 January 2018

Front Cover

For my Front Cover I wanted to incorporate the hands idea into the main panel but make it much more effective and eye catching than all the other panels as its going to be the panel that the audience first sees. So I looked at lots of inspiration and came up with the ides of making a crowd out of hands that are reaching up towards the name of the band. Again like all the other panels I wanted to make it black and white and add a 3D effect over the top to make it trippy and completely different to all the other panels so it stands out. This is what I came up with....





Then i decided to position the hands facing upwards more as i felt like it would give it a better effect and wouldn't look so photoshopped. And to turn the image black and white.



I thought this looked effective and much better in black and white, but i thought that by adding a 3D effect it would add more depth and edginess to the image, so thats what i did. 



Then i added my chosen fonts for the front cover, with the band name and album name and this is what it looked like. 


This is my overall finished front cover. I'm extremely proud of it and feel that it links well with all the other panels. It includes a bit of everything from each panel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment