Creative Tasks
- Construction (31)
- Research and Planning (24)
- Final Product (10)
- Creative Tasks (4)
- Evaluation (4)
Thursday, 25 May 2017
Lip Syncing
What I have learnt:
I have learnt that making a sequence of a song takes longer than expected, i have also learnt that your lip syncing needs to be exact otherwise it makes the video look really bad even if the footage is really good. So practicing our lip syncing will be crucial for our main music video in order to make it look really professional and realistic.I have never created a music video before and this was useful as it gave me a good idea of what needs to be included in a good music video and how to prepare for it.To make it better I could have used some better editing techniques and also edit to the beat more.Also I could use some different camera angles when filming to make it more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment